1. Tata Harper Daily Essentials Kit: All of her products are 100% percent natural, EcoCert-certified products are all handmade on her Farm in Vermont. This kit contains:
– Regenerating Cleanser (15 ml) Daily exfoliating & clarifying treatment– Resurfacing Mask (7.5 ml) For instant glow
– Floral Essence (15 ml) Moisture boosting toner
– Rejuvenating Serum (10 ml) Comprehensive age-defying treatment
– Reparative Moisturizer (10 ml) Silky moisturizer for dry skin
– Restorative Eye Crème (1 ml) Age-defying eye treatment
– Replenishing Nutrient Complex (3 ml) Multivitamin face oil
2. Mint Julep Lip Scrub: This scrub is made out of brown sugar and is highly effective in removing dry skin from your lips. It has a sweet and minty taste and should be used at least 3 times a week.
3. Aster & Bay Eye Serum: This eye-serum helps to prevent puffiness and dark circles as well as smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles. It contains Vitamins A and C and is made with Rosehip Seed Oil which has a velvety texture and is great for moisturizing the skin without being greasy.
4. Manuka Honey: This is an all natural alternative for your health and beauty. You can use this as a acne spot treatment, facial mask, hair mask, or simply put in your tea!
5. Pai Revitalizing Skin Conditioning Oil: In the winter, my skin gets super dry and flaky. I always have to put a facial oil as a base before I use my moisturizer. Pai has an amazing facial oil made of Rosehip Seed Oil, which is one of my favorite oils for the face because it absorbs right into the skin and does not feel greasy. This smells wonderful and is a brand that you can trust.